A static website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor. Static sites are the most basic type of website. Since static Web pages contain fixed code, the content of each page does not change unless it is manually updated by the webmaster.
Static websites are for someone whose website’s content need not to be changed often. Websites having not more than 10 pages and no need of frequent content updates shall opt for static website, because it reduces the budget cost.
Digital Highway has 100s of readymade templates that can be used by any business houses, educational institutions, trusts and individuals to display their information on World Wide Web. Basically any website designing has minimum 4 steps that are 1) Domain Name Registration, 2) Web Hosting, 3) Designing the web pages and lastly 4) Uploading the designed web pages to the web server.
Check - Domain Name Availability
Before registering a domain name we have to check whether the domain name we opt for is available for registration. This process is known as ‘Domain Name Availability Check’. Please click the link below and check the domain name availability.
Domain Name Availability Check
Register Your Domain
Registering a domain name is fast and simple. Keep your debit card / credit card / net banking details ready with you and start registration. Once domain name is settled, we have to register the domain name. How to register your Domain Name?
Choose A Template
Choose A template and note the id of the template
Configure Your Website
Website Configuration: Very simple 3 step process, it will not take more than few minutes.
- Open an User Account with Digital Highway - 1 Minute
- Upload your domain name details - 30 Seconds
- Start and Finish Configuring Website - 2 Minutes
- Price Includes 1.) Doamin Name Registration 2.) Web Hosting 3.) Template Cost 4.) Content Uploading
- Validity - Default validity is one year only
- Website's Content (Text and Image) shall be provided by the owner as digital documents
- Website shall be renewed annually at least one day before the due date
Pricing I - STD Version
- Upto 7 Pages - Rs.7,000
- Annual Renewal Fee- Rs.2,000
Pricing II - Mobile Version
- Upto 7 Pages - Rs.8,500
- Annual Renewal Fee- Rs.2,500
Extra Pages - STD Version
- After 7 Pages and Upto 20 Pages - Rs.400 per page
- After 20 Pages and Upto 100 Pages - Rs.300 per page
Extra Pages - Mobile Version
- After 7 Pages and Upto 20 Pages - Rs.500 per page
- After 20 Pages and Upto 100 Pages - Rs.400 per page
- Content Creation - Upto 7 Pages - Rs. 3,000
- After 7 Pages - Rs. 200 per page
- Content Editing - Rs. 500 per page